Print Friendly Recipe
- A creamy chicken soup
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) butter or margarine
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light cream
- 3 cups (700 ml) chicken broth
- 1 cup (225 ml) fine chopped cooked chicken
- In saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
- Blend in flour, then stir in milk, light cream and chicken broth.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Stir in finely chopped cooked chicken and dash of pepper.
- Return soup to boiling and serve immediately.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.