Print Friendly Recipe
- Shrimp cooked in tomatoes with bell peppers
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). minced or chopped garlic
- 1/2 diced green and red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). olive oil
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste
- 3 cups (700 ml) cooked rice
- Saute diced peppers and garlic in the olive oil till tender.
- Add stewed tomatoes and tomato paste; bring to a slow boil.
- Add the peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Cook until the shrimp is just done.
- Serve over cooked rice.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.