Print Friendly Recipe
- A wonderful Thanksgiving or Christmas side dish. I adapted this from my Aunt Anna's version by adding the orange.
- Linda Weissert
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fresh cranberries (Be careful! A bag of cranberries is NOT a pound anymore!)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 can flaked coconut
- 3 oranges
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- 2 cups (475 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 8 oz (224 grm). Cool Whip
- Chop cranberries in a food processor, pour into large bowl and mix with sugar.
- Let sit overnight.
- The next day zest the rind of the 3 oranges and then cut the oranges in half like a grapefruit.
- Cut the orange halves as if you were sectioning a grapefruit and remove the orange sections.
- Mix the cranberries, orange zest, orange sections, coconut, pecans and marshmallows.
- Fold in Cool Whip lightly.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Tart and sweet and refreshingly light.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.