Print Friendly Recipe
- Smooth & fluffy, this spread owes its great flavor to a perfect marriage of edam with sherry.
- Bronco Fan Peek
Serves/Makes:I large Cheese Round
- 1 26 oz (728 grm). KRAFT edam cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soft margarine
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sherry
- Slice top from the cheese.
- Remove the cheese from center, leaving 1/2 inch shell.
- Shred cheese; add margarine and sherry, beating until smooth and well blended.
- Refill shell; chill.
- Serve with crackers.
To prevent the wax coating from cracking, the cheese should be at room temperature before cutting.
Great NCAA or NFL Football weekend munching food!
Kraft Family Reunion Cookbook, celebrating 75 years in 1977
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.