Print Friendly Recipe
- An Austrian original, this cream cheese mixture is zesty with the flavors of onion, anchovy, mustard, and caraway.
- Bronco Fan Peek
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soft margarine
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) anchovy paste
- 1 tsp (5 ml) prepared mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) capers, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) caraway seeds
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- French or pumpernickel bread
- Combine softened cream cheese and margarrine, mixing until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Serve with French or pumpernickle bread.
For a make-your-own appetizer arrangement, omit onion, anchovy paste and capers. Surround the spread with bowls of chopped onion, chives, anchovies and capers. Serve with assorted breads and crackers; let your guests make their own appetizers.
Great NCAA or NFL Football weekend munching food!
Kraft Family Reunion Cookbook, celebrating 75 years in 1977
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.