Print Friendly Recipe
- This KRAFT "classic" dates back to the 1930's. Today as then, dried beef and cream cheese are a popular combination.
- Bronco Fan Peek
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) Dried Beef, finely chopped (more may be necessary)
- Grapefruit or a large apple (Stryfoam ball is okay too)
- 24 sandwich picks or long toothpicks
- Divide the cream cheese into 24 equal size pieces.
- Shape into a ball and roll in dried beef.
- Place balls on picks' insert into grapefruit or apple (or a large stryfoam ball) to hold them.
Use chopped nuts in place of the dried beef. Use curry or beau monde or your favorite flavor to accent the cream cheese.
Great NCAA or NFL Football weekend munching food!
Kraft Family Reunion Cookbook, celebrating 75 years in 1977
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.