Print Friendly Recipe
- Little cream puffs ready to be filled with your favorite fillings and popped into happy mouths!
- Bronco Fan Peek
Serves/Makes:24 to 36 appetizers
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- Dash of salt
- 2 whole eggs
- Bring water and butter to a boil.
- Add the flour and salt; stir vigourously over low heat until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the eggs one at a time, and beat very well after each addition.
- Drop batter by rounded tsp onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove immediately and cool.
- Fill them with your favorite cream cheese combinations, tuna sald, egg salad, cheese spreads, green chiles or marinated vegetables.
- Great NCAA or NFL Football weekend munching food!
Kraft Family Reunion Cookbook, celebrating 75 years in 1977
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.