Print Friendly Recipe
- Eggplant! The burliest of men with picky, picky palates will like!
- Bronco Fan Peek
- 1 medium eggplant
- salt water
- 3 to 4 ripe tomatoes thinly sliced
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 10 oz (280 grm).can chedder cheese soup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) light cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- garlic salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) cheddar cheese, grated
- Peel eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Soak in salt water for 15 minutes; drain.
- Cook in a small amount of boiling water until not quite tender.
- Put drained eggplant in a casserole or baking dish.
- Cover with tomato slices and onion slices.
- Combine with tomato slices and onion slices.
- Combine soup and cream and pour over top.
- Season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of casserole.
- Bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 20 to 30 minutes until casserole is piping hot and cheese is bubbling.
- Great NCAA or NFL Football weekend munching food!
Craig Morton was the quarterback before John Elway came on the scene for the Broncos.
Recipe taken from:
The Complete NFL Cookbook. Compiled by Hyla O'Connor
Libary of Congress Catalog Number 81-81901
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.