Print Friendly Recipe
- Mrs. Wiggs
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded coconut
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 lg. container Cool Whip
- 2 cups (475 ml) mini-marshmallows
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- Mix milk and lemon juice.
- Add rest of ingredients, except crusts.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into crust, dividing evenly.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.
- It's very rich--cut in small slices.
This is good in the summer time because it doesn't have to be cooked.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.