Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). thin-sliced pepperoni, slices cut in half
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice (from about 1 lemon)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) fresh-ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-size pieces (about 1 1/2 quarts)
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and cut into thin slices
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Kalamata olives, pitted
- 8 oz (224 grm). feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/2 cups)
- In a large frying pan, cook the pepperoni over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes; drain.
- In a large glass or stainless-steel bowl, whisk the lemon juice, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the oil slowly, whisking.
- Add the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, olives, cheese, and pepperoni and toss to coat.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.