Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 32 oz (896 grm). jar of mayonase
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). tub of sour cream
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 bunch of green onions
- salt (kosher) and pepper to taste
- tortilla chips
- dry vegetable soup mix, optional
- Mix sour cream and mayo in a bowl.
- Add the spinach.
- Next, add the onions (you can vary the amount of onions depending on what your family likes).
- Chill for one hour (to let congeal).
- Serve with tortilla chips (the best are the lime or chipotle flavored Tostitos).
- For a different taste try adding a packet of dry vegetable soup mix.
- This dip is really good! It seems like a lot of mayonase, but you can hardly taste it - the sour cream balances it out nicely! Don't worry, I hate spinach, but I love it in this dip! Try it, I am sure you and your family will love it!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.