Print Friendly Recipe
- Great tasting dip for vegies or chips.
- Ann Hollen
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese (softened)
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 8 oz (224 grm). mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) minced onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dill weed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic salt
- Cream together all ingredients.
- Refigerate overnight.
- My Aunt Joann gave me this recipe years ago. It was always a favorite at family reunions. It keeps for weeks. It is also good on baked potatoes. Make a double batch, it goes fast!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.