Print Friendly Recipe
- Ashley Attree
- 3 cups (700 ml) fresh red raspberries
- 2 cups (475 ml) sliced, peeled peaches
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). ground ginger
- 5 cups (1175 ml) soft white bread cubes
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). butter (melted)
- whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl combine sugar, flour, and ginger.
- Add berries, peaches and their juices, toss to coat.
- Add 2 cups (475 ml) of bread cube, toss gently till combined.
- Transfer filling to an ungreased baking pan.
- For topping, place the remaining bread cubes in a large bowl, drizzle with the melted butter, toss to coat.
- Sprinkle topping over the fruit filling.
- Bake in a 375 degree (200 C.) over for about 30 min. or until the filling is tender and the bread is golden brown.
- If desired, serve warm with whipped cream.
- Easy and yet so gratifing! Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.