Print Friendly Recipe
- Best rib roast and easy
- Doris Peinert
Serves/Makes:15 or more large servings
- 1 rib roast (7 lbs (3.2 kg). to 10 lbs (4.5 kg).) boned or not boned
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml). onion powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml). celery salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Mix spices together and rub on roast.
- Bake for 1 Hour and turn off oven and let stand for four hours--Do not open the oven door.
- Insert meat thermometer and set oven at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Bake 1 hour to 40 minutes till thermometer reaches desired temperature.
- Let stand 10 minutes before carving.
- This was a special treat when my mother-in-law fixed this for the holidays.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.