Print Friendly Recipe
- Farm Jounal Country Cookbook
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) honey
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups (700 ml) heavy cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). lemon extract
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 3 cups (700 ml) milk
- 1 3-1/2 oz (98 grm). can flaked coconut
- 2 8-1/2 oz (238 grm). cans crushed pineapple.
- Add honey to eggs; mix well.
- Add cream, flavorings, salt and milk; stir until well blended.
- Pour into freezer can; fill two thirds full.
- Partly freeze by basic directions.
- When partly frozen, add coconut and pineapple; continue freezing until crank turns hard.
- Remove dasher and let ripen or spoon into freezer containers; seal and store in freezer.
- Company ready--thought you might like something unusual.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.