Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicki Frew
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) teriyaki basting sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 3 oz (84 grm). can bacon bits
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
- Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.