Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1-2/3 cups (400 ml) (10 oz (280 grm). pkg) Reeeses Peanut Butter Chips
- Heat oven to 350 degree (175 C.).
- Grease 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking pan.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl til fluffy.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt, add to butter mixture, blending well.
- Stir in Peanut butter chips.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into 32 brownies.
- This recipe came off the web site for Hershey Food CO.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.