Print Friendly Recipe
- This is my own creation, and a family favorite.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 3 cups (700 ml) mashed potatoes (instant is fine)
- 1 pkg. Lipton Vegetable Soup Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Brown hamburger meat, drain and season to liking.
- Prepare mash potatoes, mix with vegetable soup mix.
- Put hamburger in casserole dish.
- Top with mash potatoes.
- Bake in oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- It was cold outside, and I didn't feel like going to the store. So I just threw this together. It really tastes great, and it is easy to make.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.