Print Friendly Recipe
- Using common products like Cool Whip, Jell-O, and Keebler Graham Cracker Crusts, you have the MOST delicious pumpkin pie dessert!
- S. Chokel
- 4 oz (112 grm). soft cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cool whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 cup (225 ml) cold milk
- 2 3 oz (84 grm). packages instant vanilla pudding
- 16 oz (448 grm). canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). cloves
- Cool Whip
- Chopped Pecans, Optional
- In a medium deep mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, and sugar.
- Add cool-whip to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into graham cracker crust.
- Combine milk and pudding in a larger mixing bowl and on a low speed, beat until thick.
- Add the canned pumpkin and spices and mix well.
- Spread the pumpkin mixture over cheese layer.
- Refrigerate at least 4-6 hours.
- Top with Cool whip and sprinkle with chopped pecans if you wish.
- This is so easy for kids to make and even easier yet to eat!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.