Print Friendly Recipe
- Laura and Jay's Mom
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tsp (10 ml) crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors, but do not brown the garlic.
- In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread and cheese mixture.
- Place in in a shallow ovenproof casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- This can be served wonderfully with your favorite Pasta and Marina Sauce.
One of our family's favorites is to use this chicken cut into nice sized chunks tossed into a tossed greens salad with tomatoes, red onions, black olives, green peppers and radishes with 1 1/2 to 2 cups of cooked and chilled cheese tortellini. We like to use a homemade Sweetened Balsamic Viniagrette, but a tomato based dressing would also be excellent. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, toasted pine nuts, and fresh grated parmesan cheese for a zippy and fancy dancy flair if you like.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.