Print Friendly Recipe
- Mrs. Wiggs
Serves/Makes:6 servings(can be doubled)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 med. onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) ketchup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). yellow mustard
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can Bush's baked beans
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can Ranch beans(or substitute 1 can kidney beans plus 1 tsp (5 ml). chili powder)
- Brown ground beef, drain well.
- Return to skillet, add onion, cook 2 minutes.
- Pour into 2 qt. greased casserole.
- Add rest of ingredients, except bacon, and mix well.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25-30 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.