Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) apple butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) picka-peppa sauce or worcestershire sauce
- In a small saucepan combine all ingredients.
- Bring just to boiling.
- Brush sauce onto burgers to last 10 mins of grilling.
- Heat any remaining sauce just til bubbly; serve with burgers.
- Taken from website: Chef2Chef http://188.8.131.52/11/069813.shtml on 08/28/01
Recipe by: Better Homes & Gardens 7/96
Posted to KitMailbox Digest by Cairn Rodrigues on May 21, 1998
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.