Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more servings
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) McCutcheon's apple butter or any McCutcheon's fruit
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker crust
- whipped cream or topping, optional
- chopped walnuts, optional
- Blend softened cream cheese and apple butter until smooth.
- Add eggs and blend well.
- Pour mixture into crust and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Spread top with a thin layer of apple butter.
- If desired serve with whipped topping and chopped walnuts.
- Taken from the internet at Chef2Chef website: http://18.104.22.168/11/069816.shtml .
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 625 by James and Susan Kirkland on Jan 28, 1998.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.