Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) apple butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspooon salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg, oats, and apple butter.
- Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture along with the milk; beat until blended.
- Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Chill well and drop by tspfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes.
- NOTE: Freeze baked cookies in tins or freezer bags for the months ahead.
Taken from the internet website Chef2Chef at:
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.