Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 1 1/2 pound flank steak
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) apple butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dry sherry
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) freshly grated ginger
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Place the steak on a plate.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Rub 2 tbsp (30 ml) onto the steak, both sides.
- Allow to marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Broil on a broiling pan, turn once.
- Slice the steak across the grain of the meat and place the pieces in an oven-proof dish.
- Pour the remaining sauce on top of the meat and place under the broiler for a few moments, allowing it to glaze.
- Download from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, http://www.erols.com/hosey.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.