Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) pumpkin, canned
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) apple butter
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 9 inch pastry shell
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cinnamon
- whipped topping or ice cream, optional
- Thoroughly combine pumpkin, apple butter, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Blend in eggs, evaporated milk and milk.
- Turn into unbaked pastry shell.
- Bake in 400 degree (200 C.) oven for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted just off-center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve with "Cool Whip" or ice cream.
- Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #312, Date Fri, 22 Nov 1996 08:00:04 -0500, From Luke Murden
Recipe taken 08/28/01 from Chef2Chef internet website at:
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.