Print Friendly Recipe
- Oh my! Does this ever sound deliciously different! I can't wait to try this and put it on the tried and true list in my kitchen!
- 40 slices raisin bread, toasted
- 20 oz (560 grm). apple butter
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg). smoked turkey breast, sliced thin
- 20 oz (560 grm). sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
- 20 pieces leaf lettuce
- For each sandwich:
- Spread both slices of raisin toast with 1/2 ounce of apple butter.
- On bottom slice, layer 4 ounces of smoked turkey, and 1 ounce of cheddar cheese.
- Broil bottom half to melt cheese.
- Top with lettuce leaf and second slice of bread.
- Place a frilled toothpick in each side and cut in half diagonally.
- Note: A nice brunch menu item. Recipe developed by Sara Lee Refrigerated Foods.
- Recipe taken 08/28/01 from the National Turkey Federation internet website at:
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.