Print Friendly Recipe
- A Dutch Baby Pancake is an impressive, yet easy to make, way to start your morning.
- 1 cup (225 ml) strawberries, halved
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract confectioner's sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- In a medium bowl combine all the berries; set aside.
- Combine milk, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in flour and sugar and beat until well mixed, set aside.
- Cut butter into pats and place in an 8" square baking pan.
- While you are mixing the batter, put the pan in oven for 2 minutes until butter is melted and pan is very hot.
- Pour batter into hot pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until puffed and brown on top.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar and serve along with berries.
- Note from [Website]: A Dutch Baby Pancake is an impressive, yet easy to make, way to start your morning. It puffs up big and fluffy. This particular recipe, by Joni Schaper of Lancaster, California, was a finalist in the 1997 California Strawberry Festival's Berry Off cooking contest.
Recipe taken on 08/28/01 from www.FabulousFoods.com internet website at:
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.