Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:40 small pieces
- 1 cup (225 ml) margarine or butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 3 cups (700 ml) all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) baking powder
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- Cream margarine and sugar together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except pie filling, and stir well.
- Grease and flour a jelly roll pan.
- 3/4 Spread of the batter on the pan.
- Spread the pie filling on top.
- Dot the remainder of the batter, by tbsp on top of the filling.
- Pull batter on top together.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- When cool, cut into about 40 pieces.
- You can substitute blueberry or pineapple pie filling if so desired.
Recipe taken on 08/28/01 from the 2001 Amish-recipes.com website at:
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.