Print Friendly Recipe
- Dr. Joyce Hughes
- 54 Waverly or Club brand crackers
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 6 oz (168 grm) chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) crushed peanuts or
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) coconut
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 in. pan with 27 of the crackers.
- Add milk, brown sugar, sugar and graham cracker crumbs into melted marg.
- Bring to a boil and boil 5 min.
- Pour over crackers.
- Top with second layer of crackers.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together.
- Spread over crackers and sprinkle with peanuts or coconut.
- Chill 3 hrs.
- Cut into bars and store in refrigerator.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.