Print Friendly Recipe
- Bacon wrapped shrimp with cheese and jalepeno
- Adam from houston texas
- 16 jumbo deveined shrimp
- 1/4 pound of your favorite cheese, cut into 1 inch by half inch pieces
- 1 whole green Jalapeno
- 1 package of bacon
- skewers (soak in water first if using wooden ones so they don't burn)
- Butterfly and devein shrimp.
- Cut cheese into one inch by half inch pieces.
- Cut jalapeno into pieces half the size of the cheese that you have chosen for the shrimp.
- Cut the bacon strips in half.
- Stuff the shrimp with the cheese and jalapenos.
- Wrap shrimp in 1 bacon strip and slide on a skewer.
- Place on grill and while turning frequently.
- Cook until bacon is done to your taste.
- These shrimp will knock you off your feet.
When the bacon tends to turn a black color you know they are done!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.