Print Friendly Recipe
- 40 Keebler Club Crakers
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) sugar
- chopped pecans, or sliced almonds
- Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Place crackers on foil.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bring butter and sugar to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes, or until mixture starts to thicken;DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Pour over crackers.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 300 degrees (150 C.).
- Let crackers cool and break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in refridgerator.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.