Print Friendly Recipe
- Cati, WA (via Joy W. & Amy W.)
- 1 large zucchini
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) white sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). allspice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). nutmeg
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- butter, optional
- Seed and peel zucchini, slice as you would apples for pie.
- Cover with warm water in pot, boil for 2 minutes.
- Cool slightly, drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients, add to zucchini.
- Mix well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Dot with dabs of butter, if desired.
- Cover with top pie shell.
- Seal and poke a few holes in top.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.