Print Friendly Recipe
- A different kind of strawberry ice cream
- Barbara M.
- 2 pints fresh strawberries; capped, halved, lightly rinsed and mashed
- 4 cups (950 ml) sugar
- 1/2 gal. buttermilk
- Mash strawberries with the sugar.
- Add buttermilk and stir until well blended.
- Put all in ice cream freezer and crank until frozen.
- You can barely taste the buttermilk. This is soooo good!
This recipe was given to me by my sister-in-law, while she and her husband were stationed in California.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.