Print Friendly Recipe
- Peach Cobbler
- Kristina B.
Serves/Makes:5 servings approx.
- 2 16 oz (448 grm). cans peaches
- 1/2 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter melted
- nutmeg or cinnamon
- Pour peaches in bottom of medium to large glass pan(do not drain).
- 1/2 Pour box yellow cake mix evenly on top of peaches.
- Pour melted butter evenly on top of cake mix.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for about 30 min. or until golden brown.
- Options: Spinkle with a dash of nutmeg or cinnamon before baking for a tongue tantalizing flavor!
- This recipes is great for the working mom!
It's easy, fast, and full of flavor your family will love!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.