Print Friendly Recipe
- Quick and easy way to great tasting steak tips.
- Marty S
Serves/Makes:3 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). or so steak tips or similar
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can Guinness Stout
- 1 package Adolph's Marinade in Minutes
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) corn starch
- 1 package egg noodles, cooked
- Mix the marinade with one cup of Guinness.
- Cut steak tips to bite size and put in a Ziploc bag with the marinade, get the air out.
- Cap the remaining Guinness and keep in the fridge.
- Put the bag of steak tips in the refridgerator for about two days turning occasionally.
- To cook, dump the contents of the bag into a 10 inch fry pan.
- Cook the meat until just barely done, remove meat and set aside.
- Mix the remaining Guinness with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of corn starch.
- Add the Guinness corn starch mix to the pan and bring to a boil then put the meat back in and warm.
- Serve over egg noodles.
- Guinness Stout is an English ale and can be found in liquor stores.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.