Print Friendly Recipe
- Rebecca Brown
- 1 package graham crackers, roll fine
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1 package cool whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 stick of margerine
- Melt margerine.
- Mix in graham cracker crumbs with fork.
- Press into bottom of square 8" or 9" baking pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Allow to cool COMPLETELY.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until very smooth.
- Spread in graham cracker crust.
- Spread whipped cream on top of cheese layer.
- Spread cherry filling evenly on top.
- Cream cheese and powdered sugar are often hard to mix by hand.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.