Print Friendly Recipe
- Chana Johnson
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 beef roast, any kind, sized to fit your crock pot
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 package brown gravy mix
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix
- Place roast in crockpot; mix all three envelopes of mixes together and sprinkle on top of roast.
- Pour about 1/2 cup (125 ml) of warm water in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- I have used many different recipes for cooking roasts through the years, but have NEVER had one as delicious as this! Don't let the simplicity fool you; give it a try! You will be glad you did!!
Use any leftovers for hot roast beef open-faced sandwiches when the weather cools! Also, the "gravy" is wonderful on mashed potatoes!!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.