Print Friendly Recipe
- June Pike
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1 pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cold milk
- 1 large tub whipped topping
- 12 to 15 chocolate cookies
- Put cookies in a food processor and make crumbs.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix pudding and milk together.
- Add to cream cheese mixture.
- Add half of the whipped topping.
- In a deep bowl add crumbs, then cream cheese mixture and top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Excellent dessert.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.