Print Friendly Recipe
- Pasta Lasagna
- Anne Kathleen
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). ground beef
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). mozeralla cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can/jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 bag of noodles
- Brown meats; drain.
- Cook noodles; drain.
- Pour noodles into large casserole dish.
- Stir in cheese.
- Mix in sauce and meat until there are no dry noodles.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- I made this recipe while trying to surprise my mom with dinner. It was an experiment really but.. it turned out great.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.