Print Friendly Recipe
- cracker spread
- 1 medium-sized block of swiss cheese, grated
- mayonnaise (to moisten) about 3 tbsp (45 ml).
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely sliced
- parsley flakes
- Grate swiss cheese and put into bowl.
- Finely slice red onion and add to cheese.
- Add mayonnaise(not miracle whip or salad dressing) to moisten the mixture (about 3 tbsp (45 ml).).
- Garnish the top with parsley flakes or stir throughout.
- Chill a few hours and serve with your favorite snack cracker.
- It sounds like a weird mix but it sure to be a crowd pleaser!!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.