Print Friendly Recipe
- E.Mackie -Canada
- 1lb. ground sausage meat
- 2 cups (475 ml) to 3 cups (700 ml) Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) to 3 cups (700 ml) cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) to 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) ranch dressing
- 1 package wonton skins
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) finely chopped red pepper
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) finely chopped green pepper
- Fry ground sausage meat until fairly crispy.
- Place on paper towel on a plate to soak up some of thr grease.
- Grate both cheeses and chop peppers, and add to the meat.
- Add ranch dressing to moisten but not to drench!!
- Lightly grease a muffin tin, separate wonton skins and press each individual skin into a tin.
- Place in a 200 degree (90 C.) oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Then place a spoonful of your mixture into each semi-cooked shell and re-bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven until golden brown and cheese has melted.
- They are awesome snacks and everyone you share them with will love them.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.