Print Friendly Recipe
- From fresh peaches, ball blue book
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) crushed, peeled peaches
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 6 cups (1425 ml) sugar
- Combine peaches and water and cook gently for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar, slowly bring to boiling, stirring occasionaly, until sugar dissolves.
- Cook rapidly until mixture thickens, about 15 minutes stirring occasionaly to prevent sticking.
- Pour, boiling hot, into hot ball jars.
- Adjust caps.
- Process 10-15 minutes.
- For spiced peach jam, add 1 teaspoon whole cloves,
1/2 teaspoon whole allspice, and 1 stick cinnamon,
tied up in cheese cloth bag, add while cooking. Remove
bag before pouring jam into jars.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.