Print Friendly Recipe
- Cucumber Salad
Serves/Makes:6 or more servings
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled and thick-sliced
- 1 small onion, thin-sliced
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sour cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml). sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dill weed
- Sprinkle cucumbers and onions with salt.
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- Drain off any liquid.
- Combine all ingredients and chill well before serving.
- This evening I served this as a side dish with barbecued chicken. It was cool, fresh and a really good compliment. The best part is that it's quick and easy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.