Print Friendly Recipe
- Recipe from old cocoa can
Serves/Makes:1 8 or 9 inch pan
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) Hershey's cocoa
- 3 cups (700 ml) sugar
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
- Stir in milk.
- Bring to boil on med-high heat stirring constantly.
- Boil without stirring to 234 degrees (100 C.) (soft ball stage).
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter and vanilla, do not stir.
- Cool at room temperature to about 110 degrees (45 C.).
- Beat until fudge thickens and loses some of its gloss.
- Quickly spread into buttered 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting into pieces.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.