Print Friendly Recipe
- Want the flakiest crust ever Try Mirinda's
- Mirinda's Gourmet Kitchen
Serves/Makes:2 Crusts for One Pie
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) flour
- 12 tbsp (175 ml) butter (softened)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cardamon
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- Combine flour, sugar, cardamon and salt; mix together well,.
- Add butter and work with pastry blender until crumbly.
- Put the vinegar and milk together for a few minutes until soured.
- Now add egg yolk, and milk mixture to dough mixture.
- Divide dough in half and work on a lightly floured pastry cloth to roll out (mixture should be easy to manipulate like soft play dough).
- Bake as filling recipe indicates.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.