Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 3 tsp (15 ml) cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts)
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) zucchini, shredded
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- In larger bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Add zucchini.
- Fold in dry ingredients and nuts.
- Pour into two 9 x 5 x 10 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour.
- Cool in pan for ten minutes.
- Invert on rack and cool completly.
- This is a wonderful moist bread to serve for breakfast, brunch or just a snack. I used to make this for my ex-husband who didn't like zucchini. He loved it and never knew the difference.
Copyright ©1997-2021 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.