Print Friendly Recipe
- Butterfinger cookies--that says it all!!
Serves/Makes:2 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 Butterfinger bars, broken into pieces
- 1 1/4 to 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) double-acting baking powder
- Beat butter until soft.
- Add brown sugar gradually and blend until creamy.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Add butterfinger bars gradually to mix.
- Measure flour and then sift.
- Resift with salt amd baking powder.
- Stir the sifted ingredients into the batter.
- To make up a batch immediately:
- After mixing the dough, form it into whatever you want.
- Chill as long as you want.
- Bake the refrigerated cookies on a greased cookie sheed in a 400 degree (200 C.) oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.