Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant (found on internet)
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups (475 ml) green pepper, cut into about 1" squares
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onion
- 2 tsp (10 ml). beef flavored base OR
- 2 beef bouillion cubes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). black pepper
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked white rice (set aside)
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients, except rice.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 30 to 40 minutes, or until peppers and onions are tender.
- Add cooked rice.
- Heat thoroughly and serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.