Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 large russet potatoes
- Crisco or other vegetable shortening
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry.
- Rub each with a dab of Crisco to coat the skin of the potato.
- Place potatoes on cookie sheet and bake for one hour.
- Remove potatoes from oven and slice open.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving skin intact.
- Mash pulp with butter, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder, milk and cheese.
- Return potato mixture to potato skins.
- Bake stuffed potatoes for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.